Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Simple Mom




Simple Mom is all the rage on blogs right now and now I know why! I checked out her blog yesterday and it is AMAZING! She has oodles of tips on keeping your homeschooling organized, your home in order, you name it and she has a solution! Right now she's hosting a 5 week challenge to totally organize your home by giving you one assignment a week. It's great and I encourage you to check her out! Let's put things back in order, get our homes and schooling organized just in time for spring:)

Nichole

1 comment:

  1. I have loved her blog for a long time, and actually bought her e-book "Spring Cleaning for Normal People."

    I LOVE that book! I use it as my spring cleaning guide, and it's incredibly effective. :-) She's also one of the few blogs I read that never makes me feel guilty for not being perfect. Her humble "realness" is contagious.

    So glad you discovered her! You're going to be encouraged every time you read! And that's something special.

    Tiff

    ReplyDelete