Wednesday, March 2, 2011

She's 7!

Our Leea turned 7 last week! She woke to a giant homemade cookie cake, a panda necklace (she's obsessed and always has been with pandas), a huge stack of mini chocolate chip pancakes and a message on her ipod from daddy.

After the morning festivities, our family baby sitter was here to keep Carson and Riley so Leea and I could go have girl time. It was pedicures, lunch and shopping at her favorite store, Justice.

She was so excited to spend the day with me but really I was the one so blessed...a day with my girl.

Leea, you can't possibly know how much you are loved, what strength and character you show at your young age. You inspire and encourage me. We are so proud of you. It is our prayer that your life continues to be so blessed, that you continue to take the hard and find God working as He so faithfully does. May you stay ever close to Him. We love you Biscuit!

daddy, momma, bubba and sister




1 comment: