Saturday, August 6, 2011

Random Yumminess

There was a time I thought I knew something, I had it all figured out. Life will change that!

I wish for beautiful green grass instead of the "trees" growing in our yard.

In 3 months we have said goodbye to our 3 best friends and daddy.

My life feels like a top secret story at times, constantly guarding what I say and to whom I say it too. Thank you dear army;)

I'm more for caution than for throwing caution to the wind.

I think more of discernment and discreetness than for my life going on FB in constant status updates.

I used to work with special needs kiddos in middle school. I was drawn to them. Never did I imagine that we would have one of those precious angels ourselves.

Riley is in a "booooo" stage in her life. Everything she eats must be blue. Oh joy.

I can't believe I'm almost 30.

Homeschooling sucks right now. I think it's safe to say we're in a valley of sorts with it.

I have read 5 novels (300 pgs +) since the deployment began. I sit up all nights some nights reading.

My pet peeve: when parents bring themselves or the kids out and to church sick. Someone's cold is someone elses' nightmare, a trigger for worse to come.

I am terrified of cops...as in can't talk, the words won't come. I'm such a dork.

I'm totally ok with being removed from someone's FB friends list and even more ok with being blocked. I do not suffer a broken heart here.

That being said, I don't deal well with people quoting scriptures or putting a status up instead of just saying what you need to say to that someone. Grow up.

I am so in love with my husband:)

My best friend is someone whom I thank God for every...single...day.

I won't ever buy the book, "A Fish Out of Water" by Dr. Suess. Carson sits with me every single time we visit the train table and insists I read it to him. I adore this this time with him. If I buy it, he may not sit with me, asking me to read.

I operate by visions and dreams. This is how the Lord speaks to me most clearly.

I miss my life at the ocean but wouldn't trade my mountains for it all:)

No comments:

Post a Comment