Thursday, August 11, 2011

Life:)

"Life is hard
sometimes-
crazy, mixed-up,
messed up.
And there you are,
in the middle of it all,
just doing your thing...
being strong and
brave and
beautiful
like it's
no big deal.

But let me tell you, girl,
it is
Not everyone can do
what you do.
Not everyone can handle
things the way you can.
While you wonder sometimes
if you're doing ok...
the rest of us are just
watching in
WONDER.

I received this card a few weeks ago from a very special and dear cousin. I've had it hanging in my kitchen since then. I cried and cried when I read it. What a treasure it is to me now. I'm sure she wanted to bless me, to encourage me....I wonder if she knows just how much she did;)

1 comment:

  1. Well, if that doesn't hit the nail on the head, I don't know what does...

    :-D

    ReplyDelete