Monday, December 20, 2010

Here we go!


I can say I'm overwhelmed this morning, but in a good way!

Last week Port's commander graciously approved leave time allowing Port to be with me and the kids for the entire time Riley will be at the hospital. What a blessing to be able to have my rock, my support there with me!

Our Pastor got the word out right away and we have since then been flooded, and I mean FLOODED with people willing to help wherever they can. We have had offers ranging from people making meals, to childcare for the big kids, to laundry and housework while we are gone.

I can see the body functioning as the way Christ desires for it to. All of His people filling in the gap, stepping up to serve, loving and encouraging one another. Now I just need not to be a kink in the body and allow others to help. That's a whole different issue though lol.

It's all coming together, slowly but surely! Thank you to everyone for your prayers and support for our Riley girl! Thank you to our friends, family and church for helping so much! You are such a blessing to us, each and every one of you!

1 comment: