Tuesday, July 27, 2010

momma's happy thoughts list:)

This past year we've been trying to get our 6 yr old to sleep in her own bed, in her room. She has a beautiful room that we've worked so hard on just for her but apparently it takes more than that these days. I've given up for now bc with all our moves/travels it's just too much of a big deal to get bedtimes and kids in their beds. However, back when this momma was on a mission I created a "Leea's Happy Thoughts List." We sat together and she named for me all the things in life that make her feel happy, special, excited, blessed ect.and taped it to on the wall of her room for her to see from her bed. Then I thought, hey I should do the same for myself! So without any further prolonging, I give you, "Momma's Happy Thoughts List."

1) my awesome hubby and I will celebrate 9 yrs of marriage this Sept!

2) at the end of the day, all 3 kiddos just want to be in bed with me!
(pretty amazing considering that they've put up with me all day)

3) I have the best group of friends a girl could ask for!

4) I am married to an inspiring, Godly, caring, generous, driven family man!

5)even in our trials and changes I can see God working in our family and in our home.

6) at the age of 28, I have found the bra I have always been looking for, yay GapBody!

7) my family is complete and my eternity is sealed;)


These are just a few on my list....the cool thing is that I could go on and on! A merry heart produces a thankful spirit! Count your blessings girls!

2 comments:

  1. I love Gap Body bras!!!
    Great post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps...love the "woman's heart" comment. i used to have it posted on my myspace page. it's one of my favorites! :)

    ReplyDelete