Saturday, July 17, 2010

A week from Crazyville!

Yep...it's REALLY been that crazy busy around here. Truth be told, I've been working for some time to learn a lesson some of my other mom friends have already seemed to mastered quiet well....figuring out what I need to cut out from our schedules and what to add more of. It's that whole trying to be the best mom and wife you can be thing, lol. My Leea has seemed to imitate me more and more with each day that Port has been gone which is pretty scary but also keeps me on my toes more!

I am one that needs a plan, not a huge routine, but a plan. With a baby like Riley having a routine tends to be more stressful, but a plan is a must for me! EVERYTHING with our lives is still very much up in the air as we continue to wait for orders, Riley's test results ect.

This week Riley had 3 major appointments of which we don't know much about when it comes to results. She had a sweat test for CF on Monday which was useless as for the 4th time, she didn't sweat. She had a hearing test and eval on Tuesday, which she passed in the lower normal. On Wednesday she had another full blood workup and a blood test to once and for all either rule out or diagnose CF. Today, I received her official paper approval from our insurance company giving us a speech and developmental eval and 50 therapy sessions after. We are praying for a miracle of an appt that will allow the eval to be done before SC, just so we know more about where we stand with Riley and what needs to be done as far as therapy.

Port has been in the field and on a tank for the entire week now which has added to the daily stresses. It's super hard not to have the time you need to discuss the big things like bills, kids schooling, travel plans, updates ect. As if communication in a marriage was already challenging enough at times! He's loving his new MOS though which in the long run, allows things to go more smoothly.

Here's to a wonderful week to you all and thanks so much for reading along! Please be sure to actually use the follow caption so I can see who's staying up with us. Love you all!

Nichole

No comments:

Post a Comment