Friday, May 14, 2010

Ahhhhh......

At times life gets so crazy and out of hand with planning this and that, making this playdate, keeping that appointment, paying that bill, and you forget the important and most special things in life.

My new medicines for the fibromyalgia keep me up almost all night. I'm feeling better some days while taking them and making serious diet changes but I'm not sleeping as much. Sometimes it's a good thing as I can get lots done while the family is snoozing and other times not so much as I'm super tired most mornings.

But tonight, I sit here in the bed with my husband and all 3 kiddos and I think of how good I've got it. I have a husband who really loves me, sticks by me, accepts me and my children want to be with me at all times, they are so generous, caring and sensitive to others needs. I sit in this bed totally surrounded by their love for me and for each other. I listen to them breathing, I look at them enjoying peaceful rest and I know that I am blessed and I am living a life I could have only dreamed of as a little girl.

Nichole

1 comment:

  1. your little ones are so adorable.... how could you not be struck by how many blessing you have when cuddled up with them at the end of the night? good job, mom!

    ReplyDelete