Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Hot Momma's Day!

"Happy hot momma's day babe!" Those are the words I woke to today on Mother's Day from my adoring hubby. I'm totally digging the hot momma day and think I will use it from now on! I mean, is there a much better way to make your wife feel love and appreciated after the birth of 3 kids, not feeling super lovely and just waking up from an all night party with our 1 year old? It's becoming a bit more challenging to enter into hot momma mode these days! I tend to claim residence in the spit up, yogurt on my shirt, mom's taxi, am I ever going to get another shower, meal merry go round world of mine.


So today I give a shout out to all of my mom friends and my own mom who rock out in so many ways and leave me feeling super inspired to always do better at what I love....being a mom.

Nichole

No comments:

Post a Comment