Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Yum! Yum!


Today was pretty chilly out so as part of school today with the kiddos we made homemade banana bread. I didn't have any nuts so it was just bananas. But we did do something different this time around!

I've only made banana bread once before and it turned out awful...not sweet at all and kinda bland. Yuck! This time we made a super yum topping and boy was it yum! I took a pic of the bread just as soon as it came out of the oven. The small loaf we ate here and the large one we will take to Port's Bible study, R12 tomorrow night. I've included the recipe at the bottom!

I'm totally blessed to be able to home school and make cool stuff with our kids:)

crunchy topping: 3 tablespoons flour
3 tablespoons brown sugar
2 teaspoons butter cut up
Mix ingredients together and sprinkle on top of batter before you bake. Enjoy!

Nichole

No comments:

Post a Comment